Friday, June 5, 2009

Being alone

Far far away..
Where no one holds sway
I wish I could be there
Away from here..

It is really a very frustrating morning. Is it too much to wish for just peace of mind? I feel like laughing out aloud now when I think of all the people wanting different things in life. I would settle happily for knowing that there is nothing I have to worry about and even if there were the security of knowing I have people around who ll help me through whatever troubles I have.
Right now, I am not sure where I stand and its driving me nuts really.
Its hard knowing that there is so much going on inside you and also knowing you would rather not share it with anyone else. Isn't there some place in the world where you can just be, just exist and not feel or be able to think?
I wonder who said "You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see but you cannot close your heart from things you do not want to feel".. I sure hope they are wrong for there is nothing more I want now than this.. A place to be alone..Just me and my thoughts..No one else...

Until next time..
“It is good to be solitary, for solitude is difficult; that something is difficult must be a reason the more for us to do it”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment