Monday, September 7, 2009

Just a thought

A company came to our college for placements today. I felt little lazy to reach college by 8 yet somehow managed it. The pre placement talk was a bore as usual and I let my mind wander off. It struck me that I was sitting in the same place I had sat for the placements earlier and they didn't turn out so well. I am a bit superstitious. Anyway lets see how it goes today. Third time lucky maybe?

That is not the point of the post though. As I was just recollecting things, I though about how I had performed in the last few placements. There were few companies that I was really looking forward to getting into and I did the tests with a lot of interest but I would not honestly say that I worked hard for them.

I put a lot of passion into those attempts and they didn't turn out so well. Few wise people suggested that I should stop expecting results and just do my best and leave everything to luck. I was and I still am sceptical. Isn't everything about heart? How can you want something so bad if you are not excited or enthusiastic about the results and the ensuing happiness that you will experience? It really seems contradictory to not want things with all your heart.

One great thing is that I got through to the GD round :) I didn't do well but I am happy I made it through to the GD round. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best for the future..

Until next time,
Follow your heart, be quiet for a while. ask the questions, then feel the answers. Learn to trust your heart for it will never lead you astray..

1 Comment:

  1. HariHara Subrahmanyan said...
    hey its not wrong to do things from ur heart. Actually its very good act :). But placements are luck based. Give ur best shot. Thats all. Put ur heart into sth which even while thinking moves u deeply, makes u feel the best :) . That s wot wl make u reach great heights. All the very best!

Post a Comment