Monday, September 28, 2009

Terror strikes :(

I wonder why it is only when you are sitting relaxedly thinking that you have no work to be completed urgently that something really really urgent comes up to strike terror in your heart. Here I was under the impression that our final year project's ( henceforth referred to as FYP ) zeroth review was not until next week and suddenly talks are flying around that it is day after tomorrow..

I am least prepared for it and it scares me. I don't want to end up as one of those people whose topic is rejected as being very simple. I am hoping that it is just a rumour and anxiously waiting for confirmation that it is so.

Unfortunately if the project review is day after, I want to do nothing better than this- run away, hide somewhere and never come out until Time somehow magically skips the day after..

Until next time,

Bella

2 Comments:

  1. vaishu said...
    Ha ha.... Harini... coool... we ll do it :)
    Harini said...
    Ya.. we should.. we are in the same group after all vaish :P

Post a Comment