Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a relief !!

Yay :) The zeroth review is not tomorrrow after all. It is next week which is great. I have more than enough time to prepare for it. Today was sitting with my project mate Vaish and browsing for the FYP. Felt great to do something useful after a long while :P Have to submit a write up to sir. I must say something pricked me when Sir said we better pick up our pace of work. That something was obviously a guilty conscience :(

I wonder how I have such profound mood swings. One minute down in the dumps and next minute so buoyant. Some people are likely to think I am raving mad. There is a small project that we are supposed to submit for lab tomorrow. I hardly had any recollection of it until one of my friends asked me if I am going to do it. Speaks volumes about how sincere I am about the project :P

I must say not much idea of doing it. I hope we all escape tomorrow :)

Until next time,
Bella


P.S. It feels great to know you have people to care about you even if you act like the most horrible person in the whole world.

2 Comments:

  1. HariHara Subrahmanyan said...
    people care abt u for who u r and not coz of how u act in a instant.
    SiMbA tAgO said...
    wowiee straight from heart haan ... nice again ... mood swings ... jus like mine.. i too happen to be like tis.... ups and the nex moment down in dips .... adn this happens to all.. jus relax .. set the gpal and work ..

    and yeah the P.S. was too good ... perfect execution of lines and emotions ....

    thanks i've such great buddies too ...

Post a Comment