Saturday, October 31, 2009

I haven't blogged for quite a while now. Perhaps I could offer reasons like being busy but the truth was that I was just running around like a headless chicken without having a clue about what I am doing. It seems like I am busy all the time without getting anything done. I wonder what is wrong.. Have I got my priorities all mixed up or is it just that I have really too many things to be done? What with the applications, my final year project, my recos, SOPs and in all the confusion CAT has crept up on me so fast. I won't offer excuses. I could have done more but I didn't which is starting to bug me as the D-day nears.


Realistically speaking,for now all I can hope for is to do my other management tests well. In the meanwhile I have my third internal assessments in which I should do really really well or end up with an even lower CG and there is hardly any respite between my internals and semesters. It really is a bugging semester and to top it all off, my resolve to be detached from all emotional tangles has hardly held firm. When will I ever learn not to be so emotional?

On a funnier note, one of my friends asked me why I blog about sad things all the time and if I had nothing happy to speak about. It was a real eye opener. My answer was " I think I express sadness more eloquently than happiness.." Stupid answer really..A promise I made myself then was that I would not speak about sad things all the time. Yet this is precisely what I have done this time too.Really can't help it :(

Update on TOEFL : I got 116 :)

Until next time,
Bella

1 Comment:

  1. HariHara Subrahmanyan said...
    u blog abt sad things coz u dont wanna be sad.. U want to share it with someone and get rid of it. Nothing wrong :) And abt so many things to do, dont worry... The thing which ur heart really needs and yearns for, will not go out of ur grasp. U ll get it :) Then share tht happiness in ur blog :)

Post a Comment