Friday, October 9, 2009

TOEFL scare :(

I have my TOEFL exam tomorrow and to be honest, I dont think I have prepared as much as I could have. I dont know even now if I have prepared enough. I would run and hide somewhere if I get a bad score. The only thing that is keeping me away from a panic attack is that it is English based. I kept telling myself "Dont worry.. it is english.." but on the other hand now I wonder if I have been complacent..I am arguing both sides of the question now :( Symptoms of sliding into panic..

Hope I do well tomorrow..
Keeping fingers crossed,

Until next time,
Bella

2 Comments:

  1. HariHara Subrahmanyan said...
    Surely U will do well.. I believe in U. Be confident :) All the very best :)
    SG said...
    You write blogs in English. You are worried about TOEFL? That is unnecessary.

Post a Comment